Welcome to Pacific Canada Immigration Inc. (dba Chebunin & Associates) website! We are a boutique immigration consulting firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We provide professional assistance in various aspects of Canadian immigration law to individual and corporate clients worldwide.
Our firm handles all types of immigration applications and represent our clients’ interests before Citizenship and Immigration Canada – CIC (recently renamed as Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada – IRCC), Canada Border Services Agency – CBSA, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada – IRB, and Employment and Social Development Canada – ESDC (formerly known as HRSDC or Service Canada), working with inland as well as oversees processing, including but not limited to such immigration categories and programs as:
- Business Immigration: Federal, Quebec and Provincial
- Provincial Nominees: skilled workers, entry level, and business immigrants
- Express Entry immigration streams: Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience, Federal Skilled Trades
- Temporary status: temporary resident visas, Super Visa, Work Permits, and Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Status Extensions
- Temporary Resident Status Restoration
- Temporary Resident Permits
- ESDC, HRSDC, Service Canada job offer confirmations: Labour Market Impact Assessment Opinions
- Applications on Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Appeals to Immigration Appeal Division
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
- Caregivers Class
- Permanent Resident Card – Residency Obligation Appeals
- Permanent Resident Card – renewal
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship
Our goal is to provide each client with a successful outcome by determining the most appropriate solution. If you would like to know whether you could be eligible to immigrate to Canada, we invite you to complete our online assessment questionnaire. The information you provide will enable us to assess your qualifications in accordance with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s current selection criteria. All information provided to us will be held in strict confidence in compliance with the Rules of Professional Conduct of ICCRC.
If you are interested in seeking professional assistance to guide you through the immigration process or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Each case and its surrounding circumstances are unique and each file handled by our firm is treated as such. Please note that the information provided on this website is meant for general information purposes only and not as legal advice and you agree that it will not be relied upon as such.Back to top