Welcome to Pacific Canada Immigration Inc. (dba Chebunin & Associates) website! We are a boutique immigration firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We provide professional assistance in various aspects of Canadian immigration law to individual and corporate clients worldwide.
Our firm handles all types of immigration applications and represent our clients’ interests before Citizenship and Immigration Canada – CIC, Canada Border Services Agency – CBSA, and Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada – IRB, working with inland as well as oversees processing, including but not limited to such immigration categories and programs as:
- Business Immigration (Investor, Entrepreneur, Self-employed)
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Federal Skilled Worker Class
- Work Permits
- HRSDC Confirmations: Labour Market Opinion and Arranged Employment Opinion
- Canadian Experience Class
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Status Extensions
- Convention Refugees
- Applications on Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Detention Reviews
- Admissibility hearings
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Appeals to Immigration Appeal Division
- Permanent Resident Card – Residency Obligation
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
- Live-in caregiver
Our goal is to provide each client with a successful outcome by determining the most appropriate solution. If you would like to know whether you could be eligible to immigrate to Canada, we invite you to complete our online assessment questionnaire. The information you provide will enable us to assess your qualifications in accordance with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s current selection criteria. All information provided to us will be held in strict confidence in compliance with the Rules of Professional Conduct.
If you are interested in seeking professional assistance to guide you through the immigration process or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Each case and its surrounding circumstances are unique and each file handled by our firm is treated as such. Please note that the information provided on this website is meant for general information purposes only and not as legal advice and you agree that it will not be relied upon as such.